We are open to all type of collaborations:
1) Internships: interns are responsible for procuring their funding.
2) Translators and interpreters: all language skills are useful to help us translating texts and make our events more easily acceptable to all.
3) Members: all those which actively and regularly participate to initiate, organize and attend activities and events, prepare funding applications, present Degrowth in the name of R&D and in general contribute to fulfil the R&D mission objectives.
4) Correspondents: are R&D members who represent the organization in different countries, attends events and present Degrowth in the name of R&D.
5) Scientific committee: renown academics which advice us on various research topics and important decisions.
6) Partnerships: we are ready to consider joining a wide range of projects, with a preference for research projects.
7) Donors: we accept donations and funding from not-for-profit organizations and public agencies.
8) Others: if you think you can collaborate with us, do not hesitate to send us your proposals.
Where we are
We operate internationally with correspondents from different countries, but we are mainly based in France and Spain.
Research & Degrowth
Carrer Hospital 77 4, Barcelona (08001) – Spain –
Tel.: (0034) 622 135 090
R&D – Recherche & Décroissance
Research & Degrowth- France
Espace Associatif, 53 Impasse de l’Odet, 29000 QUIMPER